Author: Daisy Smith
Every year, the US-based company, Amazon, hosts Prime Day, where their customers can access fantastic product deals. Now, the company is applying the same concept to all kinds of products – from electronics to fashion. Prime Day 2022 will be a massive event. If you are looking for early deals on Amazon, here are the top deals for the year 2022.
Services and Subscriptions Deals
- Instead of the standard one-month free trial, new users of Amazon’s Music Unlimited streaming service can enjoy an extended four-month free trial. After the trial period, the cost will be $8.99 for Prime members and $9.99 per month for others.
- If you are a Prime member but have never used Amazon’s Audible, you may sign up for a three-month Audible Premium Plus extended trial.
- For Prime members, Amazon’s 55-inch Fire TV Omni is available for $299.99, which is $260 off at checkout. However, the Television can boast of good visual quality, but it gas some built-in Alexa features. Also, be aware that the 55-inch configuration does not support Dolby Vision HDR, in contrast to the 65-inch and 75-inch variants.
- The Toshiba 43-inch is a TV that runs Amazon’s Fire TV smart interface for streaming and is available for $229.99 as part of a Lightning Deal for Prime members during Prime Day. Although it is a basic TV, it is now $100 discounted and supports 4K resolution and Dolby Vision HDR.
Smartphone Accessories Deals
- iPhone screen protectors are available for up to 36% off until July 10th. It offers many tempered glass covers for the iPhone 11, 12, and 13 models, with prices ranging from $9.99 to $24.99.
- The Qi-compatible vehicle charger from Totallee is also available for $34.50, which is a whopping $25 off. It’s a pretty standard phone mount that can be easily attached to car vents.
Amazon Echo, Ring, and Eero devices deals
- For a total of $249.99, you can get the large-screen Echo Show 15 together with the second-generation Echo Show 5. You may save $84.99 by purchasing this discount bundle. This package is a 15.6-inch wall-mounted screen and a 5.5-inch side table display.
- Another Amazon deal is the second-generation Echo Show 5 smart display with the Ring Video Doorbell for $84.99. it offers a $100 discount. This offer is for Prime members, and it’s suitable for new smart doorbell users.
When it comes to purchasing items on Amazon, Prime Day is one of the best times of the year to do so, whether you are searching for Alexa-enabled smart speakers and displays, generic brands, or items from Amazon-owned brands like Ring and Eero.
If you are buying an Amazon product, there is a good chance that Prime Day may have the best price for you aside from Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Prime Day is the biggest shopping event of the year. On July 15th, Amazon will offer tens of thousands of deals across its entire catalog. If you haven’t signed up for Amazon Prime, now is the time to get started.